RESCHEDULED DUE TO RAIN/WEATHER. New date: Tuesday, June 30, 6-8pm!
Color Wars is a fun, high energy event that involves many games in which safe, non-toxic color powder will be thrown around! Because of the inherent messiness of the event, students should bring the following:
· A white T-shirt, which will end up covered in powder by the end of the night
· A shirt to wear underneath their white T-shirt, so they can take their white T-shirt off at the end of the night.
· Shorts/Pants, socks, and shoes that they do not mind getting messy. The powder will come off in the wash, but for shoes and other clothes, it is better to plan on them getting messy.
· A towel or something similar to sit on for your car ride home.
· Friends! Students are encouraged to bring their friends to this event!
The event will include dinner with snacks and drinks before the actual color wars, so students can show up anytime between 5:30 and 6:00 pm to get something to eat!
Invite your friends!